- Yes, I accept guest posts from fellow travelers and travel bloggers. Guest post guidelines are over here – read them first.
- Sorry, I don’t accept guest posts from people who’ve never been to the city or country they’re writing about.
- Sorry, I don’t accept guest posts written with commercial intent or just for getting a backlink. If your post can’t offer my readers some serious value for their time, it won’t be published.
- Yes, I do product reviews. Please read the advertising page for more details.
- Sorry, I don’t do product reviews for free.
- Yes, I accept ads. Please read the advertising page for more details.
- Sorry, I don’t accept ads for products or services unrelated to the travel world.
- Yes, I do book reviews. Please read the book review page for more details.
- Yes, I do customized itineraries. Please read the FAQ’s on customized itineraries, then place your order over here.
- Sorry, I don’t do customized itineraries for free. I may do an exchange if you have extensive knowledge on a country we’re looking to visit – please write below with your proposal.
- Yes, I accept questions from readers. I may point you to an existing blog post in my reply, and I may use the question in a future blog post. Your name or initials may be used, or you can choose to remain anonymous if you like.
- Sorry, but I can’t help you write your term paper, your homework, take your survey, or your other academic endeavors.
I aim to reply to all queries in two business days or less.
If the contact form above doesn’t work, try me at chrisbacke AT gmail DOT com.
My permanent street address:
52 Sand Hill School rd.
Asheville, NC, 28806
My current phone number: