Chris in South Korea has been published since December 2007, and focuses specifically on:
- Discovering one new place or event every week
- Life in Korea
- What’s happening in Korea
- Answering readers questions and giving specific advice (if you want to ask a question, e-mail me at chrisinsouthkorea AT gmail DOT com or use the contact form)
- Commentary / opinion on Korean culture
Chris in South Korea does NOT focus on:
- Every news story coming out of Korea (see the excellent Extra! Korea or the equally excellent Asian Correspondant to keep up with Korean news)
- K-pop, K-drama, or K-sports (see dramabeans, allkpop, or K-Popped if interested in those subjects).
- Negativity – while some places are harder to reach and some stories not exactly heartwarming, my intent is to share the real Korea with the world – good and bad.