Infographic: Where to party in Seoul
Where are you going to party this weekend?
Just like my other flowchart on ‘where to go this weekend?‘, I present to you this flow on where to party when you’re in Seoul.
Note that while Seoul has plenty of party places, this flowchart focuses on Hongdae and Itaewon.
- Coming to Korea: where to live? About the neighborhoods in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do
- Destination: Woori Bank Museum (central Seoul)
- Revisited: Bank of Korea Museum (downtown Seoul)
- Destination: the Cheonggyecheon Museum and the historically questionable shacks (Seoul)
- Coming to Korea: grocery shopping
- Performance: Bedroom States, Animal Dads, and Stay Dead (POWWOW, Noksapyeong)
- A trio of performances: the Barberettes, Sullied Rockfest, and a night at Woodstock
- Destination: Munmyo Confucian Shrine and Seonggyungwan Academy (northeast Seoul)
- Destination: Barterlines (Seoul, South Korea)
- Performance: Teddy Boys, Knock Down, and the Rock Tigers (DGBD, Seoul)